Wednesday, October 21, 2009

 

Additional Reading Dates

More reading and presentation dates on the coasts:

November 8th, I'll be in Los Angeles for the Vermin on the Mount Reading Series. I'm really looking forward to this--I hadn't expected to get to LA, and I'm so glad that I will particularly after the nice LA Times review.

November 11th, I'll be at Centenary College in New Jersey, giving a lecture on Japanese fairy tales, and then reading from Picking Bones from Ash.

November 30th--I'm really excited about this--I'll be at the Hillside Club in Berkeley, delivering another lecture on Japanese fairy tales--and the creative possibilities this kind of storytelling opens up for writers. I'll also give a brief reading.

I'll be adding these dates and more, as they become available, to the Picking Bones from Ash website in the near future.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?