Friday, April 10, 2009

 

I'm on Amazon

For my friends and family: I confess to looking at Amazon today and, well, there I am along with a book description. (There is an eCampus.com listing. I am already available at a discount. What am I saying? I'm probably discounted at Amazon too.)

As someone has pointed out to me, Amazon also lists my name with a bunch of Kaplan books. All I have to say about that is that if I hadn't worked at Kaplan, I would not have met Gordon, and that would be sad.

Edited to add: Stephen Chaundy reports that the book is also available on Amazon in the UK. No cover art yet, but we'll hope for that soon.

Comments:
Very cool! Congratulations. I hope to read the book this fall.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?