Friday, January 16, 2009

 

Eye of the Beholder

I am working on my marketing questionnaire (yes, for those of you waiting for me to turn it in; I'm really working). I am struggling to describe my book, as all writers do. I asked a couple of friends for help.

One of my closest writer friends, known for being funny and shrewd, said that my book is about the following:

"Displacement, identity, and obsession.

Also, weed. Lots and lots and lots of serious weed smoking and all of the stoner hijinks that go along with smoking the weed."


This is not how I would describe my book. I'm not even sure this is a book I could write. I'm not even sure it's a book I would read-or would I? Maybe I would. Still. I wonder if he has a point.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?