Wednesday, November 12, 2008

 

James Bond



Above is Gordon's James Bond martini.

I find myself in the unusual position of having seen a movie before it has been released to the general public. And I think, unlike some sites, I'm not going to give my general impressions of the film, since I was invited under interesting circumstances, and thanks to the generosity of some recent acquaintances.

But let me say this. Home theaters are the way to see movies. The seats are comfortable. The audience well behaved. May I someday have my own home theater. If the economy continues on the way it has, a flat screen TV is in my future. That will be a start.

Comments:
We got our new TV through Amazon. The difference in price was significant even before you discount tax. Add free delivery and you have a can't pass deal.
 
i'm so jealous!
i'm all over this movie like white on rice!!! ha!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?