Monday, September 29, 2008

 

Stranger Truth



Watch these two ladies side by side. Personally, I find it humbling to see how Tina Fey's "funny" impression is actually a re-delivered version of much of what Palin actually said.

I've often found Katie Couric to be rather dour, but it pleases me to no end that it took a woman to reveal that not all that much was going on inside Palin's beehive. The charming, nervous, flirty tics didn't work on Couric. Gradually, I expect all will be clear to others as well.

Comments:
What I found particularly scary in retrospect, watching these earlier today, is how much more I laughed at the 'real' Palin (though in a nervous sort of way).
 
"Scary" is a good word. The woman does seem to be unravelling, though. The debate this week will be interesting to watch.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?