Wednesday, September 17, 2008

 

The Manuscript Is In


I turned in my manuscript early this morning.

I really only realized what this means for me after an evening run by the water here in California. It means that I have to shut off the part of my brain that has been spending time with my characters and their world for the past six weeks--it also means my mind is free to really begin to wander around in the new world of my new novel.

I've let go of projects before, but never quite one of this scale.

Like so many things, I think the reality has not completely sunk in.

Comments:
Congratulations! I know that feeling! I had a feeling you were working hard on the manuscript as blog posts had become more sparse lately. Enjoy the freedom and relief. Relax and celebrate! Omedeto gozaimasu.
 
woohoo! congratulations!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?