Friday, September 05, 2008

 

Friendship

For those who haven't seen this yet:


Comments:
Oh man, this one makes me bawl like a 5 year old. Something about being a pet lover, and being someone who keeps feelings in most of the time, really lets the pet and animal-related things like this get to me.

Or maybe it is the good-sappy sentimental reminder that sometimes in life, a pet that knows you and thinks you are the greatest person in the world gives its fuzzy love and affection with no guile and no expectations, and that openness is incredibly touching and affirming to me.

Have to blot my eye makeup now and go back to work...
 
I cried over this quite a bit, too. I think if something like this happened to me, it would leave me forever changed and affected.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?