Friday, June 06, 2008

 

Anrealage


I visited Anrealage's Shinmarunouchi exhibit during April and fell in love with this suit made of pressed flowers trapped in plastic cloth. (Yes! Those are real flowers! Like, wildflowers that someone picked and pressed and saved! That is not a print!)

I'm sure it would not be comfortable to wear and would happily just have opted for a pair of sunglasses with the same flower-in-plastic material--I would have worn them on my head or clamped onto my shirt. But, well, they were expensive. So, I will have to admire the entire line of clothing from afar.



You, sensible reader, may find this Youtube fashion show a bit extreme, but I love the over-the-top imaginative creations. It's just--most are not appropriate for heat (which is very much on my mind, in case you haven't noticed).

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?