Friday, May 16, 2008

 

No, No, No



"It is prohibited to conduct any group demonstration, to carry flags, placards or wear group participation arm bands. It is also prohibited to assemble, hold group meetings, sitdowns, force interview, or use violence on visitors. In addition, the authorization of the management is necessary for the distribution of leaflets or notes, indoor and outdoor photography, peddling, street and stall vending, and all public activities.

Shin-Marunouchi Building"

I wonder if this includes my photo?

Comments:
Probably. I was actually stopped from taking a picture of my youngest in a shopping centre (mall) once on the grounds that it "wasn't a public place". I guess the guard concerned was having a slow day.
 
Yeesh. I would have a hard time dealing with that. But, yes, it's good to realize that a guard might just be having an off day, and not "get into it" with him.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?