Wednesday, April 23, 2008

 

Family Portraits

In Tokyo, we had a fabulous lunch with a number of family members. Because I was still so tired from travel (and from hanami overload), I didn't have the energy to talk as much as I would have liked. This just means I have to go back to Japan and take more time with people! Present at the lunch were childhood friends, and one cousin I hadn't seen in 27 years. That is too long.

Gordon and my Uncle had an interesting conversation about baseball during which I was forced to confess my difficulty with watching sporting events (They aren't like books! There is no plot! Someone will actually lose!). The two of them, however, understood each other immediately and I know that a visit to the Hanshin Tigers is somewhere in the future.

These photos are probably only of interest to family and friends. I promise to follow up with something less personal soon.








Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?