Sunday, April 13, 2008

 

Apologies

I had meant to blog in Japan, but various circumstances made this difficult. Business hotels come equipped with a LAN cable, which makes connecting to the internet easy. But much of the time I was with friends or in the countryside, and the internet was not so easy to access. If you are out of the main cities in Japan, you are still very far away.

I'll try to catch up over the next few days. I'm currently feeling very tired, but also very enriched. My previous New York life feels enormously far away--both emotionally and mentally and I imagine I won't adjust back until next month, considering that I'll be heading to Japan again soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?