Thursday, February 21, 2008

 

Eclipse



Not the best photo, perhaps, but it gives you a sense of what I saw. I'd just finished my 4 mile run along the water and it was dusk, and I parked by the Carmel River Beach to see the eclipse begin. It wasn't dark yet, just blue-black and there were geese flying overhead and the waves were very loud. All I had was my cell phone. A few seconds later and there were too many clouds for anything better than this picture.



Another view. Click on the photo to see an enlarged image.

Comments:
Deb and I watched the moon disappear. Later after returning from Boo!'s final walk I assured her the moon had returned.
 
Haha! Well, it was nice and bright the next night too, so all seems to be in good order. Glad you guys saw the eclipse.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?