Monday, May 21, 2007

 

Ultimate in Fashion



Are there any more fashionable men out there on this planet than young Japanese guys? I don't think so. This is seriously the most amazing cold-weather gear I've ever seen. And don't make the assumption that he's gay, because you really can't do that with guys in Japan. He's simply incredibly and impossibly beautifully dressed.

When I see something like this, I just feel like the large, awkward, unattractive gaijin that I become in Japan. It's a double edged sword. I do love the country, but I'll never, ever be elegant over there.

First posted at Japundit, which resulted in a far more interesting and thoughtful conversation than I ever would have expected.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?