Saturday, November 19, 2005

 

Trendwatching: Legwarmers

I would feel remiss if I did not point out the resurgence of legwarmers.



Personally, I'm not sure how I feel about this trend. It seems to have started up again in Japan, and then moved into New York via Soho. The thing is, legwarmers, unlike Japanese food, aren't really good for everyone. Not everyone should really be wearing these things. We figured this out once upon a time in the 80s. I hope the world figures this out again. And soon.

Comments:
You're kidding me! Anything but leg warmers; it's like Flashdance all over again! Tell us when they start to wear a seperate color on each leg. By the way, I adore your blog.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?